Our Lady Queen of Peace

The area of St John’s lies on the west bank of the River Severn.

A Catholic mission church had been established in the 1930’s and a parish formed in 1948. Building of a new church was started with a temporary structure in 1953, the current church was completed and dedicated in 1984.

Our Lady Queen of Peace is usually open during daylight hours.